This page contains a complete list of all podcasts, youtube shows and other media in which I have appeared.
I’m always happy to join you on your podcast, videocast, or for a private talk to your brewclub. If you are interested, please send me an email. I come cheap (as in free) and I am always happy to chat with fellow brewers. I can be reached at:
- April 2020: Homebrewing DIY show on wild yeasts and home yeast labs.
- May 2019: The Mead House Podcast on brewing with wild yeasts and kveik.
- December 2018: Milk The Funk Podcast on Lactobacillus.
- February 2018: Experimental Homebrewing Episode on the origins of lager yeast.
- January 2018: Not an actual interview, but some of my work was discussed heavily by Experimental Brewing.
March 2020: Talk on brewing with wild yeasts and unqiue opportunities for ild brewing in Canada. Talk was given to the Canadian Homebrewers Association.
September 2018: Talk on capturing wild yeasts, given to the Jersey City Brew Club.